What’s New in v1.8.1!
Improved edge native services: Multiple fixes to ETSI MEC011 - Edge Platform Application Enablement and ETSI MEC021 - Application Mobility Service
New! Demo3 example application to showcase MEC011 & MEC021 service API usage
ETSI MEC028 WebSocket support: ETSI MEC028 - WLAN Access Information Service now supports WebSocket model for receiving notifications
Improved sandbox data management: Sandbox Metrics Garbage Collection can be configured to periodically recover unused sandbox disk space
Don’t hesitate to reach out to us by initiating GitHub Discussion
AdvantEDGE is a Mobile Edge Emulation Platform (MEEP) that runs on Docker & Kubernetes.
AdvantEDGE provides an emulation environment, enabling experimentation with Edge Computing Technologies, Applications, and Services. The platform facilitates exploring edge / fog deployment models and their impact on applications and services in short and agile iterations.
- Accelerate Mobile Edge Computing adoption
- Help Discover new edge application use cases & services
- Help answer questions such as:
- Where should my application components be located in the edge network?
- How do network characteristics (such as latency, jitter, and packet loss) impact my application or service?
- How will my application behave when the user moves within and across access networks?
- Edge Application Developers
- Edge Network and Service Designers
- Edge Researchers
- Technologists that are simply interested learning how the Edge works
If you like this project and would like to participate in its evolution, you can find information on contributing here
Hope to hear from you…
AdvantEDGE is licensed under under the Apache License, Version 2.0